Review #1 : Steelseries SX



Hi everyone! Is me again, KiyawNz. Is been a while since I posted anything. Recently we just received first product from SteelSeries as they are the hardware sponsor for team Excello.

I will start off with my impressions with it :-

When first time see the product, I just simply love it! Everything come in good conditions. The box and the mousepad. Well it came with a big box full with 7 sets, so cant really see whether the SX in good conditions a not :D.

I will talk about the specifications :-

- Material: High quality fiber polished aluminum
- Surface: Anodized oxide treatment
- Dimensions: 320 x 270 x 2 mm / 12,6 x 10,6 0,08 in
- Size: Medium
- Glide: Smooth
- Compatibility: Gaming grade optical and laser technologies
* Sry the picture a bit blur :P

After I tried it out, the surface were SUPERB smooth!




Item list :-
1 x Steelseries Glide MS
1 x Cloth
1 x Steelseries SX

Pros and con :-

+Smooth surface
+Rubber base

-Expensive (around RM230)

Overall for the heavy gamer, this mousepad is the recommend 1! rating 9/10! You can click here for more info about the FAQ, pic, and other reviews. Not to forget thanks Excello and Steelseries for the products. Stay tune for more product post :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment